HONEY GARLIC SALMON
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES SERVINGS: 4
20 Minute Honey Garlic Salmon. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze.
- 4 salmon filets skin on
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish if desired
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot add in the salmon skin side down.
- Cook salmon for 5-7 minutes on skin side (depending on size).
- Very carefully flip salmon. If the skin is sticking to the pan give it more time to cook. It should release easily from the pan.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pan.
- Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked and looks opaque and the sauce is thick.
- Take off the heat. When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Honey Garlic Salmon
Amount Per Serving Calories 325Calories from Fat 126 % Daily Value* Fat 14g22%
Saturated Fat 2g13% Cholesterol 94mg31% Sodium 76mg3%
Potassium 842mg24% Carbohydrates 14g5% Sugar 13g14%
Protein 34g68% Vitamin A 70IU1% Vitamin C 3.6mg4%
Calcium 24mg2% Iron 1.4mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
COURSE: MAIN COURSE CUISINE: AMERICAN