Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
An Educational program presented by the Alzheimer's Association.
Alzheimer's is not normal aging.
It's a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer's.
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Alzheimer's disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Association Resources.
Brown Bag Lunch & Learn
Snacks & Beverages Provided!
Space is limited,
Call to reserve your spot
Visit alz.org/CRF to expore additional education programs in your area.