Our Community Outreach and Engagement team members provide awareness and education to all those in the communities we serve. If you need assistance with Healthcare coverage, social security benefits applications, transportation, housing, Medicaid /Snap benefits, contact one of our Community Engagement team members at 309.680.7632.
- Assistance with Health Coverage and Insurance Education
- Assistance with Financial Assistance Form
- Assistance with Social Security Administration (SSA) Forms and Appeals
- Provide Community Resource Referrals
- Enrollment in SNAP Benefits
- Address Barriers and Social Determinants of Health (SODH)
- SODH are the conditions people live, learn, work and play that affect a wide range of health risks and outcomes. This includes but is not limited to, access to healthcare, primary care, health coverage and health education. Access to early childhood education and development and other academic achievements. Unity and civic participation within a community. Economic stability such as poverty, employment, food security, and housing stability. Access to transportation and quality housing, availability of healthy food options, air and water quality, and neighborhood crime and violence.
- Health/Financial Literacy Education to Community and Community-Based Organizations
- Assistance with MyChart enrollment